Cleveland, OH has the type of weather that sneaks up on you but somehow you’re always prepared. Our city can experience 3 seasons in one day, but we’re used to it. Just this week Cleveland Public schools shut down 2 days in a row for snow days and today we walked around in jackets avoiding melted puddles running from mounds of dirty snow.
Although, 2 days isn’t enough for Cabin Fever to set in, it’s still long enough to become restless from boredom.
I came up with a few ideas to relieve said boredom.
10 Things To Do on A Snow Day
- Catch up your favorite shows. Try Nexflix, Hulu, or your favorite streaming service provider.
- Catch up some reading. Try Amazon, Audible, or visit your local library or bookstore’s website for suggestions.
- Organize your closet. Watch a few YouTube videos or check out Pinterest for inspo.
- Tryout a few DIY ideas.
- Catch up a few Zzzzz’s. There’s nothing like sliding in a pair of cozy pajamas and curling up under a warm comforter.
- Journal. If you’re anything like me, you have a million thoughts and ideas swirling around in your head. A snow day is a great time to finally turn those thoughts and ideas to written plans for execution.
- Update your blog, website or clean out your overcrowded email.
- Give yourself a spa day. Try that new homemade mask, soak your feet, and use that new polish that’s been collecting dust on your nightstand.
- Text, call or email someone that you haven’t spoken to in awhile. Life is too short to forget those who you love and care for.
- GO OUTSIDE AND START A SNOWBALL FIGHT!!! What’s the point of having a snow day if you don’t take advantage of the snow!!